The Kanger EVOD clearomizer has the same bottom coil heating system, same ego threading and great performance as kanger MT3 clearomizer. This is one of the best clearomizers for Electronic Cigarettes Currently on the Market today!. The EVOD’s bottom coil head and metal base is detachable, so it will be less expensive to replace a coil. When the coil head dies, you can keep the metal base and replace only the internal mini coil head. Each EVOD clearomizer can hold 1.6ml e liquid. EVOD battery is customized for the EVOD clearomizer, although EVOD clearomizer can work well with most eGo/eGo T/eGo C batteries, like MT3 does. Each EVOD battery has 3.7V constant output voltage, which gives consistant performance.
How to refill the Kanger EVOD:
1. Turn the clearomizer body upside down and fill with approximately 2.0 ml juice.
2. Carefully screw on the base connector (coil head loaded) and wipe away surplus liquid.
4. Allow 1-2 minutes for the juice to feed into the coil before you start to vaping.
5. Screw onto your electronic cigarette battery and start vaping.
How to Clean the Kanger EVOD:
1. unscrew the heating coil (head) from the base of the evod
2. Run the evod heating coil (head) under water for a few minutes then let it soak in a glass of hot water for about 5 – 10 minutes.
3. (optional) let the heating coil dry over night
4. Screw the heating coil back on to the base of the unit, fill up your EVOD with e-liquid and start to VAPE!
Kanger EVOD Specifications:
- One 2.5ohm (+/- 0.2) (Standard Resistance) replaceable Coil Head
- Single Coil
- Ego Skirt
- Aluminum/Clear Cylinder
- Holds up to 2.0ml